RAILROAD HIGHWAY GRADE CROSSING PROGRAM--RAILROAD VIEW
During the 1970's with the implementation of federally funded safety improvement programs, considerable progress was made by the joint cooperative efforts of governmental agencies and the railroad industry. This paper discusses other programs in progress or planned through the early 1980's which will further enhance grade crossing safety.
- Proceedings of the Special Conference-Implementing Highway Safety Improvements, San Diego, California, March 12-14, 1980.
New York, NY USA 10017-2398
- Kull, F J
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: p. 130-134
- TRT Terms: Federal government; Government funding; Railroad grade crossings; Safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing safety
- Subject Areas: Finance; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00325885
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM