A PILOT PROGRAM FOR EXPORTING ANTARCTIC ICEBERGS
A pilot program is described that will easily quickly, effectively and inexpensively demonstrate the feasibility and environmental impact of exporting Antarctic icebergs for global use, and compare alternative techniques for the design of operational systems.
- Proceedings of the First International Conference and Workshops on Iceberg Utilization for Fresh Water Production, Weather Modification and Other Applications, held at Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa October 2-6, 1977.
Maxwell Scientific InternationalMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- Hult, J L
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: p. 528
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Icebergs; Operations
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions
- Old TRIS Terms: Arctic operations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00325818
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 15 1981 12:00AM