WHAT CAN THE SNOW PLOW DO IN SUMMER?
CTO SNEGOOCISTITELJU DELAT' LETOM?
Hauling freight such as coal, minerals, peat and concrete, dirties the track very rapidly. The author examines the possibility of utilizing a two turbine snow plow to clean the complete track in summer. At this time, it's not possible to determine the effectiveness of this method.
USSR Ministry of RailwaysNovoryazanskaya Ulitsa Dom 12
Moscow 288, USSR
- Arutjunjan, K G
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: p. 29
- Put'i Putevoye Khozyaistvo
- Issue Number: 7
- Publisher: USSR Ministry of Railways
- TRT Terms: Maintenance; Maintenance of way; Right of way (Land); Snowplows
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00325741
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM