THE GRAIN BOOK-1981
This is a statistical compilation of data concerning the grain industry and grain transportation for the period 1970 through 1980. New emphasis on export grain during the decade placed demands for transportation to ports and on the port facilities. The sections include rail and barge grain traffic statistics, traffic flows by time periods, grain car fleet, rail-hauled grain exports, and grain production and grain storage data.
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Thompson, W
- Publication Date: 1981
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Box cars; Covered hopper cars; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Grain; Grain elevators; International trade; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grain trade
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00335047
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM