ENGINES: DIESEL, GASOLINE AND GAS TURBINE MARINE ENGINES
In its first part the book deals with theory, design calculation process, operational problems and maintenance of marine diesel engines. The second Part describes the theory of operation and deals with many operational problems of marine gasoline engines. The third part of the book deals with theory and operation of marine gas turbines, while the fourth section deals in detail with practical problems concerning the operation, adjustment, fuel injection systems and energy-saving operation of seven types of modern marine diesel engines of the low and medium speed type.
Giannopoulos (Peter A), Naval ArchitectDomocou 15, Palaia Kokkinia
- Giannopoulos, P A
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Diesel engines; Engines; Fuel injection; Gas turbines; Propulsion; Vehicle design; Vehicle maintenance; Vehicle operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel design; Diesel maintenance; Diesel operation; Engine design; Medium speed diesels; Slow speed diesels
- Subject Areas: Design; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00334867
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM