INLAND AND MARITIME WATERWAYS AND PORTS; DESIGN--CONSTRUCTION--OPERATION
Papers by international experts cover all aspects of development, operation, maintenance, planning and economics of inland waterways and ports, and maritime ports and seaways. The volumes fall into 2 major subject areas: Inland Waterways and Ports (5 vols.), and Maritime Ports and Seaways (5 vols.). Each 5-volume set is also available separately. The additional volume is entitled: Post Conference Proceedings and Technical Papers.
- Proceedings of the 25th Congress of the Permanent International Association of Navigation Congresses (PIANC), Edinburgh, Scotland, May 10-16, 1981. 11 volume set: $325.00.
Permanent International Association of Navigation Congresses155 rue de la Loi
1040 Brussels, Belgium
- Publication Date: 1981-12
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Development; Economics; Inland waterways; Maintenance; Port operations; Ports; Ship pilotage; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Inland waterway navigation; Inland waterways economics; Port construction
- Subject Areas: Construction; Economics; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00331948
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM