TRANSPORT AND THE CHALLENGE OF STRUCTURAL CHANGE
Long-term trends in the transport field, changing patterns of economic activity, trade and freight transport (transit, infrastructure, combined transport); decentralization and regional environment (countries with highly and with less-industrialized economies); behavioural changes (mobility and lifestyle, shippers and forwarding agents).
- Eighth International Symposium on Theory and Practice in Transport Economics, Istanbul, 24-28 September, 1979.
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development2001 L Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Decentralization; Economics; Freight transportation; Regional economics; Time duration; Transportation; Travel patterns; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Long term
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00331745
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM