THE PORTS OF PORT ARTHUR, BEAUMONT, AND ORANGE, TEXAS
The reports in the Port Series describe the principal United States deep-draft ports, and are compiled and published under authority of law to meet the needs of Federal, State, municipal, and port agencies, and others interested in the development of harbors and the use of port and terminal facilities. Port Series Reports consist of complete listings of a port's waterfront facilities, including information on berthing facilities, cranes, transit sheds, grain elevators, warehouses, marine repair plants, and floating equipment. Maps, which are overlaid on aerial photographs of the harbor areas, show the locations of the described facilities.
Water Resources Support CenterKingman Building
Fort Belvoir, VA USA 20060
- Publication Date: 1981
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Berthing facilities; Cranes; Grain elevators; Intermodal terminals; Maps; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports; Transit sheds (Wharves); Warehouses
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Maps (Ports); Terminal facilities; Transit sheds
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00330963
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Port Series Rpt 22
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM