DURABILITY OF DRAINAGE STRUCTURES
This is a progress report on the durability of various products and/or materials used for drainage structures. Several newer products appear promising, such as, aluminum alloys, polymerics and epoxy coatings, and also some older, relatively speaking, materials that have performed well are asbestos cement and aluminum. (Author)
Bangor, ME United States 04402
- Jacobs, JHG
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Aluminum; Aluminum alloys; Asbestos cement; Coatings; Drainage structures; Durability; Epoxides; Polymers
- Old TRIS Terms: Asbestos cement products; Epoxy
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I34: Steels and Metals; I35: Miscellaneous Materials;
- Accession Number: 00330591
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Paper 80-14 Prog Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM