ADVANCED INTEGRATED ELECTRIC PROPULSION PLANT
An electric propulsion plant employing gas turbines, alternating current turbogenerators, frequency converters and direct drive water-cooled propulsion motors is presented. The unique arrangement and high power density machines offer flexibility combined with fuel economy and high performance.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Publication Date: 1981-3-19
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power; Electrical systems; Frequency converters; Gas turbines; High speed rail; Machinery; Motors; Propulsion; Turbines
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced propulsion; Integrated propulsion machinery; Turboelectric propulsion; Turbomachinery
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00330515
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM