SHIPBUILDING AND SHIPPING SUBSIDIES
This new report covers measures initiated by various Governments that have shipbuilding industries operating. The report is a useful tool for shipping and shipbuilding businesses because of its complete up-to-date facts and figures. The report contains a general description of the last few years' development in the world-wide shipbuilding industry. The possibilities for governmental interventions in the shipbuilding and shipping industries are thoroughly discussed. The report surveys many international organizations influencing international shipbuilding policies, and a detailed country-by-country description, containing production and employment figures, and actual policies that affect shipbuilding industries in each country.
B & W Diesel ASMarket Development Department, U9732, Torvegade 2
- Publication Date: 1981
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Contracts; Foreign; International trade; Policy; Shipbuilding; Shipping; Shipyard personnel; Statistics; Subsidies; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: International shipping policies; Shipping policies; Shipyard employment; Survey reports
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00330319
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM