FUNDAMENTALS OF TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS ANALYSIS, VOLUME 1
This is the first basic textbook to treat transportation systems analysis as a single field of study with a unified theoretical foundation. Its approach incorporates concepts from economics, engineering, operations research and public policy analysis. Three case studies form a basis for practical exercises--in disaggregate prediction, carrier operations planning and network analysis--and a variety of study materials are included so that the material can be adapted for different course orientations.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press55 Haywood Street
Cambridge, MA United States 02142-1493
- Manheim, M L
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Network analysis (Planning); Operations; Operations research; Planning; Policy; Transportation engineering; Transportation planning
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Operations planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00330193
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM