NEW HORIZONS IN TRAVEL-BEHAVIOR RESEARCH
The authors present the proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Behavioural Travel Modelling 1979. Included are position papers and workshop reports from nine workshops and the results of six sessions on transferability and uncertainty.
Lexington Books4501 Forbes Blvd., Suite 200
Lanham, MD United States 20706
- Publication Date: 1981
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Mathematical models; Needs assessment; Transportation; Travel patterns; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00330115
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: LC 78-24830
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM