XRG FUEL TREATMENT
The XRG fuel treatment, in utilizing catalyst technology, reduces fuel consumption, smoke, particulate emissions, and carbon formation in boilers and engines operating on liquid hydrocarbon fuels. The product has achieved significant results in internal combustion engines (both diesel and gasoline powered), as well as in a wide variety of open-flame burner applications which include marine steam-generating plants. The product's function can perhaps best be seen in the following somewhat basic terms: an actual (i.e., literal) chemical change occurs within the combustion gases, wherein virtually all of the lower or heavier ends of the hydrocarbon fuels are burned. Thus, more of the useable content of the fuel's inherent B.T.U. value is extracted and burned. Rapid and thorough ignition occurs, causing greatly improved combustion. It should be noted that the product, when introduced to the less expensive (i.e., higher viscosity) grades of fuel oil, provides a positive assist to the atomization procedure, thereby further utilizing the fuel's inherent B.T.U. value.
XRG International, Incorporated4125 Southwest Martin Highway
Stuart, FL USA 33494
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Combustion; Diesel fuels; Exhaust gases; Fuel additives; Fuel composition; Fuel processing; Pollutants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fuel quality
- Old TRIS Terms: Combustion technology; Fuel atomization; Fuel emissions
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00329872
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: IC D 1-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM