GENERAL PURPOSE INTERACTIVE PLOTTING PROGRAMS
The program contains three individual plotting modules: CARPLT, SEMLOG, and LOGPLT. Specifically, the program has been designed for the working data analyst to enable him to simply and rapidly generate report quality cartesian, semi-log, and log-log data plots. Each module can uniquely plot 12 sets of data on a single graph with each data set consisting of up to 100 data points. Various plotting and labeling options are incorporated. However, no special knowledge is required to use the program, since all program required information is obtained through interactive requests that essentially amount to yes/no responses on the part of the user...Software Description: The program is written in the Fortran programming language for implementation on a DEC-10 computer using the 1080/KL operating system. 18K bytes of core storage are required to operate the model.
- Source tape is in ASCII character set. Character set restricts preparation to 9 track, one-half inch tape only. Identify recording mode by specifying density only. Call NTIS Computer Products if you have questions. Price includes documentation, PB81-128373.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- BRANTMAN, R
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programming; Computer programs; Graphs; Grids (Coordinates); Magnetic tapes; Software
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Cartesian coordinates; Computer systems programs; Plotting
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00328255
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT/DF-81/001, mag tape
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 2002 12:00AM