THE PORTS OF FREEPORT, PORT LAVACA, PORT ISABEL, AND BROWNSVILLE, TEXAS. PORT SERIES REPORT NO. 26
This report consists of a complete listing of the ports' waterfront facilities, including information on berthing facilities, cranes, transit sheds, grain elevators, warehouses, marine repair plants, and floating equipment. Three maps, which are overlaid on aerial photographs of the harbor area, show the location of the described facilities.
Water Resources Support CenterKingman Building
Fort Belvoir, VA United States 20060
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Berthing facilities; Cranes; Grain elevators; Intermodal terminals; Maps; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports; Transit sheds (Wharves); Warehouses
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Maps (Ports); Terminal facilities; Transit sheds
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00325809
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Rpt. No. 26
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM