ADVANCES IN TUNNELLING TECHNOLOGY AND SUBSURFACE USE
This new journal includes papers encompassing the developments of new uses of underground space and the results of research into improved, more cost-effective methods for the planning, geo-investigation, design, construction, operation and maintenance of underground structures will be published; including up-to-date reports from member countries of the ITA and papers from ITA conferences. Social, legal, political and economic implications will also be covered.
Pergamon Press, IncorporatedMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- Publication Date: 1981
- Pagination: n.p.
- Advances in Tunnelling Tech & Subsurface Use
- Publisher: Pergamon Press, Incorporated
- TRT Terms: Construction management; Legal factors; Politics; Socioeconomic factors; State of the art studies; Technological innovations; Tunneling; Underground structures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Economics; Highways; Law; Public Transportation; Society; I54: Construction of Tunnels;
- Accession Number: 00331747
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1982 12:00AM