ENVIRONMENTAL EXPOSURE OF SAMPLE MODEL MARINE FUEL TANKS.
The report describes completion of three years environmental exposure of sample model marine fuel tanks.
- Portions of this document are not fully legible. Prepared in cooperation with Allegheny Ludlum Steel Corp., Brakenridge, Pa.
Underwriters Laboratories, IncorporatedMarine Department
Westwood, NJ USA 07675
- Publication Date: 1970-2
- Pagination: 216 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion tests; Fuel tanks; Protective coatings; Seawater; Tests; Zinc coatings
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental tests; Salt water tests
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00015554
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: YSB-R6-1-0469
- Contract Numbers: TCG-10135A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 13 1973 12:00AM