BIBLIOGRAPHY OF INFORMATION REPORTS, TECHNICAL PAPERS, ADDRESSES
This bibliography was prepared from Advance Reports and Proceedings of the AAR Communication and Signal Section and Division from 1961 through 1979. It contains 134 terms from Analyzer, Wave, to Yards. Major categories include Automatic Car Identification, Communications, Computers, Detectors, Highway Grade Crossing Warning Systems, Inductive Interference, Microwave, Radio, Signaling, Telephone, Track Circuit, Training, and Yards.
- Published in Advance Reports and Proceedings of Annual Meetings 1961-1979.
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic car identification; Bibliographies; Communications; Computers; Detectors; Grade crossing protection systems; Inductive interference; Microwaves; Radio; Railroad yards; Signaling; Telephone; Track circuits; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing protection
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00335048
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM