IDENTIFICATION AND EVALUATION OF EXISTING COMPUTER METHODOLOGY IN GEOTECHNIQUES
The purposes of the research project were to identify, evaluate, and select readily available computer programs which are useful to highway engineers for routine analysis and design. This final report documents detailed discussions about the computer programs selected for implementation on the PDT computer system. The majority of the computer programs discussed in this report represent tested and proven methods of computer analyses in the field of Geotechnical Engineering.
Dames and Moore7101 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD United States 20014
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, BlacksburgDepartment of Agronomy
Blacksburg, VA United States 24061
Harrisburg, PA United States 17120
- Nataraja, M S
- Kuppusamy, T
- Cook, B
- Desai, C S
- SAXENA, S K
- Publication Date: 1980-9-15
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Geotechnical engineering; Highway design; Highway engineering
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I41: General Soil Surveys;
- Accession Number: 00334973
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/PA-80/002 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 76-6
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM