A PROTOTYPE MAINTENANCE-OF-WAY PLANNING SYSTEM. VOLUME III SOFTWARE DOCUMENTATION
This volume documents the software developed for a prototype maintenance-of-way planning system. The documentation is provided in accordance with FIPS Publication No. 38 dated 15 February 1976 and should serve both as a User's Guide and a Software Maintenance Manual. The MOW software consists of three software packages: the Data Base Management System, the Track Quality Indices Package, and the Regression Analysis Software package. This volume discusses the applications, procedures and requirements of each software package. In addition, the mathematical and logical procedures, flow charts and program listings are also included.
- Volume I, FRA/ORD-80/47. I, RRIS 01 325717, Bulletin 8101, is available from NTIS PB81-147159. This Volume and Volume III are not published, but are available from FRA/ORD on a loan basis; Contact Mr. P. Olekszyk.
ENSCO, IncorporatedRail Transportation Engineering Division
Alexandria, VA United States 22303
- Hamid, A
- Rasmussen, K
- Baluja, M
- Fisher, H
- Kenworthy, M A
- Sawyer, D
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 455 p.
- TRT Terms: Alignment; Computer programs; Databases; Deterioration; Maintenance of way; Quality control; Railroad tracks; Regression analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Track alignment; Track deterioration; Track quality
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00334729
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-80/47. III Tech Rpt., DOT-FR-80-17
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-64113
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM