THE 1980 NATIONAL RAIL-HIGHWAY CROSSING SAFETY CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
This record of the Conference held June 17-19, 1980, at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, is divided into six major sections corresponding to the sessions into which the meeting was divided: National views; Administrative and legal concerns; Coordinated planning and project scheduling; Community relations; Driver considerations,; and Future directions which contains also presentations at the workshops which were part of that session.
Knoxville, TN USA 37996-4133
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1980
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; At grade intersections; Conferences; Government funding; Grade crossing protection systems; Legal factors; Local government; Programming (Planning); Railroad grade crossings; Risk analysis; Safety; State government; Traffic safety; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grade crossing closure; Justification
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical techniques; Grade crossing protection; Grade crossing safety
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; I73: Traffic Control; I85: Safety Devices used in Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00334342
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM