MOTOR SPEED CONTROL SYSTEM--VARIABLE FREQUENCY A.C., 2 TO 100 H.P.
A rugged, reliable on-line a.c. motor controller has been developed capable of operation in adverse environments. The controller at the 10 hp range has the following performance specifications: input, 3 phase, 415 V plus or minus 10% at 50-60 Hz; output 3 phase 40-400 V at 5-50 Hz; response time 0.125 seconds; variable frequency, constant voltage per cycle characteristics; 11.5 A line current, current protected at 18 A maximum. The basic design will handle a.c. motors in the 2 to 100 hp range.
Electrical Research AssociationCleeve Road
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Electrical systems; Engine starters; Motors
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric motor starters
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054957
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Electrical Research Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: ERA 74-5105,5106
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM