TSC/UNIVERSITY WORKSHOP ON HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Five papers were presented at the Workshop: "A Nonlinear Analysis of Liquid Sloshing in Rigid Containers" (J.Y.K. Lou), "Microencapsulation for Transportation Safety" (L.S. Smith), "A Study of the Capability of Risk Analysis for the Support of the Formulation of Regulations for the Transportation of Hazardous Materials" (H. Rowland), "Environmental Protection During and Following Transportation Accidents/Emergencies" (L.W. Canter), and "A Community Model for Handling Hazardous Materials Transportation Emergencies" (E.R. Russell).
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Publication Date: 1980-9-4
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Containers; Emergencies; Environmental protection; Freight transportation; Hazardous materials; Hazards; Liquids; Regulations; Risk assessment; Spills (Pollution); Workshops
- Old TRIS Terms: Spillage
- Subject Areas: Environment; Freight Transportation; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00334040
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1981 12:00AM