GETTING RESEARCH FINDINGS INTO PRACTICE
This report will be of special interest to highway administrators, researchers, and others in highway management whose responsibilities include the implementation of research findings. A wide variety of organizational processes that have been applied successfully by individual highway agencies in transferring research findings to practical application, and that might be adaptable to use in other agencies, are described.
- Research sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration.
Highway Research Board2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20418
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- Issue Number: 23
- TRT Terms: Research projects
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research programs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00054938
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 20-5 FY '71 Proj Rpt
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM