Improving Heavy Duty Vehicles Fuel Consumption with Density and Friction Modifier
With the increasing role of electro mobility it is predictable that for heavy duty sector it would not be able to replace the traditional engines. There are several researches to develop alternative propulsion solutions but in short term the efficiency improvement of diesels both in engine and fuel side is a must. In this research paper the main influencers of diesel fuel composition on combustion is investigated based on literature overview. The author's research is focusing as most important parameters the density and friction. Different sample fuels were prepared to show how these parameters influencing fuel consumption in engine bench measurements. The author's results showed that both with density and modification of friction are tools to improve fuel.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/12299138
- Copyright © 2019, The Korean Society of Automotive Engineers and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
- Zöldy, Máté
- Publication Date: 2019-10
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: pp 971-978
- TRT Terms: Combustion; Density; Diesel engines; Diesel fuels; Friction; Fuel consumption; Heavy duty vehicles; Literature reviews
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01719942
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 11 2019 3:07PM