LOW VOLTAGE DC MARINE ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS FOR WORKBOATS
This paper discusses the particular requirements applicable to workboat electrical installations and the equipment, such as alternators and batteries, which are now used. Problems affecting electronic equipment and the prevention of damage to solid-state devices are also discussed. Order from NSFI as No. 22463.
- Paper presented at Ports & Coastal Services, held at Brighton, May 1980.
Ports and Coastal ServicesBrighton, England
- Chandler, G B
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternators; Electric batteries; Electrical systems; Electronic equipment; Protection
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00331962
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 14
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM