MICROELECTRONICS AND SHIP AUTOMATION IN THE 1980'S
In this paper an attempt is made to cover a wide range of subjects in order to give a balanced view not only of what the new technology is, but also how it might be applied in the context of merchant ship design and operation. Order from NSFI as No. 22478.
- Presented at Marine Computer Applications, London, November 13, 1980.
Marine Computer ApplicationsLondon, England
- Harding, E J
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Computer aided design; Electrical systems; Electronic equipment; Microelectronic materials; Microprocessors; Ships; Voyage management systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Electronic systems; Microelectronic systems; Microprocessor applications; Ship automation
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00331959
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM