OIL TERMINAL SUPPORT CRAFT: PRACTICAL CRITERIA FOR THEIR SELECTION, IN THE LIGHT OF OPERATIONAL CONDITIONS IN REMOTE AREAS
The purpose of this paper is to look generally at what is required of terminal support craft and to illustrate some of the more important aspects by drawing on experience gained whilst operating a fleet of such craft in remote areas. Order from NSFI as No. 22365.
- Paper presented at Ports & Coastal Services, held at Brighton, May 1980.
Ports and Coastal ServicesBrighton, England
- Smith, A F
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Offshore support vessels; Offshore terminals; Petroleum; Petroleum terminals; Supply vessels
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil terminals
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00331956
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM