ANNUAL ROAD BUILDERS' CLINIC PROCEEDINGS 31ST, 1980
Proceedings include 16 papers that deal with setting priorities for scarce resources and savings in highway maintenance; maintenance management programs and highway systems planning; solutions to problems of rights of way; and methods and materials for preventing reflective cracking in road overlays.
- Proceedings of the 31st Annual Road Builders Clinic, held at Washington State University, March 12-14, 1980.
Washington State University, PullmanEngineering Extension Service
Pullman, WA United States 99163
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 154 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Construction industry; Construction safety; Highway engineering; Highway maintenance; Highways; Maintenance; Maintenance management; Management; Overlays (Pavements); Preventive maintenance; Reflection cracking; Right of way (Land); Road construction; Road materials; Roads
- Uncontrolled Terms: Right of way
- Old TRIS Terms: Construction area accidents; Highway systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; I52: Construction of Pavements and Surfacings;
- Accession Number: 00331807
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM