ANNUAL ROAD BUILDERS' CLINIC PROCEEDINGS, 30TH, 1979
Proceedings include 14 papers that deal with the air quality requirements in road building industry; requirements for the roadbuilding materials supply; state of the art in bridge deck repair and restoration; maintenance management and pavement performance; and professional and personnel practices in highway engineering.
- Proceedings of the 30th Annual Road Builders Clinic, held at Washington State University, March 14-16, 1979.
Washington State University, PullmanEngineering Extension Service
Pullman, WA USA 99163
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Bridge decks; Building materials; Conferences; Construction industry; Highway bridges; Highway engineering; Maintenance; Maintenance management; Management; Pavement performance; Pavements; Repairing; Road construction; Road materials; Roads; State of the art studies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Repairs
- Old TRIS Terms: Decks
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; I52: Construction of Pavements and Surfacings;
- Accession Number: 00331806
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM