CONTINGENCY TABLE ANALYSIS FOR ROAD SAFETY STUDIES
Part 1: Statistical Models and Methodology; Contingency Tables; Methods for the Analysis of Contingency Tables in Road Safety Research; Statistical Tests on Poisson Variables for Road Safety Evaluation; A Data Reduction Method Based on Information Theory; Measuring Exposure; The Minimum Discrimination Information Analysis of Contingency Tables in Traffic Safety Studies; Iterative Fitting Procedures for Minimum Discrimination Information Estimation in Contingency Table Analysis. Part 2: Applications.
- No. 42, Sogesta Conference Center, Urbino, Italy, June 18-27, 1979.
North Atlantic Treaty OrganizationAdvanced Study Institute, Applied Science
Brussels 39, Belgium
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 300 p.
- TRT Terms: Data analysis; Highway safety; Iterative methods; Mathematical analysis; Mathematical models; Poisson ratio; Statistical analysis; Traffic safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Poissons ratio
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00331746
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 42
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM