ANNUAL BOOK OF ASTM STANDARDS, 1980 PART 27: PAINT-TESTS FOR FORMULATED PRODUCTS AND APPLIED COATINGS
This volume contains specifications, test methods and recommended practices for paint and related coatings and materials, plus a special section on aromatic hydrocarbons and related chemicals used as pigments and solvents. Topics discussed include physical and chemical testing of paint, varnish and lacquer as liquids, the preparation of surfaces for painting, the preparation of films, the drying and curing of coatings and films, the properties of dry films and durability tests for them, and schedules of examination for testing paint products.
American Society for Testing and Materials100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700
West Conshohocken, PA United States 19428-2957
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 1137 p.
- TRT Terms: Coatings; Drying; Durability; Materials tests; Paint; Specifications; Standards; Surface preparation
- Old TRIS Terms: Coating performance; Paint curing; Paint drying; Paint testing; Standards (Coatings)
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00331619
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 12 1981 12:00AM