MARINE THROUGH-HULL FITTINGS AND SEA-VALVES
These requirements cover marine through-hull fittings intended to be used above or below the water line and marine sea-valves for use as shutoff devices to effect positive closure of boat-hull penetrations. These requirements do not cover the use of shutoff devices as a means of establishing or controlling the flow rate of a liquid. Requirements for the installation and use of marine through-hull fittings and sea-valves covered by this Standard are included in the Standards of the American Boat and Yacht Council, Inc.
American National Standards Institute1430 Broadway
New York, NY USA 10018
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Fittings; Hulls; Safety; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull fittings; Sea valves
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00054844
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Standards
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM