GENERAL REVIEW OF LUBRICATION SYSTEMS FOR MARINE GAS TURBINES
Outlines the development of lubricants and lubrication systems for commercial marine gas turbine plants only. The lubrication requirements for the marinized version of aircraft engines and the industrial type are differentiated and are treated separately.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Morrow, A S
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Gas turbines; Lubrication
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054839
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: #74-Gt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM