GAS TURBINES IN SHIPS - THE INSTALLATION PROBLEM
Considers the major interfaces between the main propulsion gas turbine and its environment in the ship. Both hardware and software interfaces are recognized and accent is placed on the designer's approach to them. The importance of proper appreciation of design restraints and requirements is underlined. The various problems are general, and have been listed and discussed in summary form.
- Presented at a meeting, March 30-April 4, 1974.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Neumann, J
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Gas turbines; Installation; Maintenance; Propulsion
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00054838
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: #74-GT-165 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM