OPTIMAL SIGNAL TIMING FOR ARTERIAL SIGNAL SYSTEMS. VOLUME 2. MAXBAND USER'S MANUAL
An off-line computer program for setting arterial traffic signals to achieve maximal bandwidth is developed using the mixed-integer linear programming formulation of Little. The computer program, called MAXBAND, is written in FORTRAN IV and portable. Volume 2, MAXBAND User's Manual, describes in detail the features of the system and their use, including data entry and outputs. Several sample problems, with examples of input and output, are included.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologySloan School of Management, Operations Research Center
Cambridge, MA United States 02139
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Cohn, S L
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Arterial highways; Computer programs; Manuals; Optimization; Traffic signal timing; Traffic signals
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00331200
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-80-083 Final Rpt., FCP 32M2-112
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-9562
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM