IN TERMS OF PUBLIC SAFETY RAILROAD RECORD IS BEST
There has been general improvement in virtually every phase of railroad safety over the past two decades and the specific cases of hazardous materials transport and grade crossings are examined in detail. Industry and government research activities are described. Appendices summarize accident statistics and other factors important in improving the safety picture.
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Prevention; Railroad grade crossings; Railroad safety; Safety; Statistics; Tank cars
- Old TRIS Terms: Grade crossing safety; Tank car safety
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00331130
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM