COMPETITIVE POSITION AND FUTURE OF INLAND WATERWAY TRANSPORT
Discusses the competitive position of inland waterway transport, trends in supply and demand, costs in the industry, and the future of inland waterways in Europe. Includes statistical tables.
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development2001 L Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Publication Date: 1981-1
- Pagination: 95 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Economics; Inland water transportation; Inland waterways; Shipping; Statistics; Trade; Transportation modes; Trend (Statistics)
- Geographic Terms: Belgium; Germany; Netherlands
- Old TRIS Terms: Inland waterways economics; Inland waterways transportation; Shipping statistics; Shipping trends
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00330964
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ECMT Roundtable 49
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM