EVALUATION OF ADINA: PART II-OPERATING CHARACTERISTICS
An advanced evaluation of the various solution algorithms available in the 1977 ADINA was made. The main objective of the evaluation work is to assess the inherent characteristics of the nonlinear static, dynamic and eigenvalue solution branches of the program. Several benchmark problems were run to establish the numerical characteristics of the solution algorithms adopted by ADINA.
University of AkronDepartment of Civil Engineering
Akron, OH United States 44325-3905
Office of Naval ResearchDepartment of the Navy, 800 North Quincy Street
Arlington, VA United States 22217
- PADOVAN, J
- Chang, T Y
- Publication Date: 1980-6-8
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 134 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer programs; Dynamic loads; Elastoplasticity; Finite element method; Information processing; Nonlinear programming; Structural analysis; Structural mechanics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computer aided analysis; Structural response
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer programs (Structural analysis)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00330941
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: AUE-802 Tech Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-78-c-0691
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM