MAXIMUM SPEED ATTAINABLE ON WHEEL/RAIL SYSTEM PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION
This report should supplement the Report on Preliminary investigations S 1004/RP 1, published in April 1972. It contains, in particular, the views of the JNR concerning that report and it also furnishes a survey of enlisting and planned high speed test sections and existing test vehicles. Finally, an analysis is given of the various system components and also an indication of the problems involved in the preparation of a synthesis of the overall system.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Speed limits; Train track dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Maximum speed
- Subject Areas: Law; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054784
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: S 1004/RP 2 Supplement
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1976 12:00AM