PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONTINUOUSLY REINFORCED CONCRETE PAVEMENT WORKSHOP
This report contains papers presented during the four sessions of the Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement Workshop. The following papers were presented during Session I: CRCP Then and Now; Abstract--Past, Present, and Future Design Techniques for CRCP; Construction of CRC; Identifying Distress and Failures in CRCP; and CRCP and the 3R Program. During Sessions II, the following papers were presented: A Value Engineering Analysis of Repair of CRCP, Rapid Patching of Concrete Using Polymer Concrete, Current Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement Patching Method, Pavement Subdrainage Needs and Methods, Rehabilitation by Undersealing, and Concrete Shoulders for CRC Pavements. The following papers were presented during Session III: CRCP Rehabilitation needs and Methods, Abstract--"Universal" Overlay Design Methodology, Bituminous Concrete Overlays on Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavements in Texas, Bituminous Concrete Overlay of CRC Pavement: State-of-the-Art, Crack Relief Overlay Methods for CRCP, and Flexible Pavement Overlays on Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement. Session IV consisted of the following papers: Concrete Overlays of CRCP and for CRCP, Rigid Pavement Overlay on U.S. Highway 16 in Wisconsin, Reconstruction with Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement in Oregon, Concrete Overlay Study in Georgia, and Closing Comments of the Federal Highway Administration.
- The Workshop was held at the Grand Hotel New Orleans, Louisiana, February 15 and 16, 1978. Sponsored by the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development, Office of Highways.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 257 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete pavements; Continuously reinforced concrete pavements; Defects; Driver rehabilitation; Flexible pavements; Overlays (Pavements); Patching; Pavement design; Pavement distress; Pavement maintenance; Pavements; Polymer concrete; Repairing; Road shoulders; Sealing (Technology); Subdrains; Undersealing; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation; Repairs
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways;
- Accession Number: 00330722
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-TS-80-231 Conf Proc
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 15 1981 12:00AM