TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT OF ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION FUELS. MANAGEMENT REPORT NO. 20
The outline is presented of a final report on the economic, environmental and government policy impacts of the commercialization of electric highway vehicles in the US and of railroad electrification.
SRI International333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA United States 94025-3493
- Publication Date: 1977-9-12
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternate fuels; Economic analysis; Energy consumption; Environmental impacts; Policy; Railroad electrification
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00330638
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Contract Numbers: AT03-CS50115
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM