TRANSPORT SECTOR TRADEOFFS AND ROAD FUNDING SCENARIOS IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Transport project expenditure staging is examined with a view to maximising the present value of net benefits within an uncertain capital fund supply. Thus allowance is made for varying standards of project or system performance to suit fund availability and demand variations against time. Uncertainties of the relationship between likely benefits and time are noted in the south Australian context. (Author/TRRL)
- Papers from Workshop on the Economics of Road Design Standards, Canberra, May 18-20, 1980.
Bureau of Transport Economics, AustraliaAllara Street
Canberra City, A.C.T. 2601, Australia
- Richards, I
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Benefits; Finance; Highways; Standards; Transportation; Workshops
- ITRD Terms: 8006: Australia; 8525: Conference; 244: Financing; 2755: Highway; 9108: Improvement; 3657: Stage construction
- Subject Areas: Finance; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00330505
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1981 12:00AM