ISSUES IN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
This is the report on a conference held in July 1972. At the first general session, discussion focused on problems in the entire field of public transportation. The second session, on the financing of public transportation, covered collective bargaining, subsidies, fare-box revenues, and the interrelation of service costs, quality, and quantity. The third session covered operations, the fourth session covered marketing, and the fifth covered the role of the professional in developing strategies and his relation to the administrator.
- Digital Copy:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/0360859X
- Proceedings of a conference held by the Highway Research Board at Henniker, New Hampshire, July 9-14, 1972.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Conference on Issues in Public Transportation
- Location: Henniker New Hampshire, United States
- Date: 1972-7-9 to 1972-7-14
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 130 p.
- Transportation Research Board Special Report
- Issue Number: 144
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0360-859X
- TRT Terms: Commuter service; Governments; Passenger service; Planning; Policy; Rapid transit; Subsidies; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Government planning; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054755
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: #144 Spec Rpt
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Jun 24 1981 12:00AM