QUALITY CONTROL OF WELDED PRODUCTS
RIKTLINJER FOER KVALITETSSTYRNING-SVETSADE PRODUKTER
The aim of this publication is to make the reader able to analyse those parts of manufacturing of welded products that are important for achieving acceptable quality control and to make it easier to introduce quality control. The following subjects are dealt with: quality control of welded products, the extent of quality control in relation to the complexity of the product and a list of quality control activities. Order from NSFI as No. 22163.
Institutet foer Verkstadsteknisk ForskningGothenburg, Sweden
- LINDEN, G
- Publication Date: 1980
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Inspection; Quality control; Welding; Welds
- Old TRIS Terms: Weld inspection; Welding quality control
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00330328
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Rept No. 80616
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1981 12:00AM