Transport topics 2019 top 100 for-hire carriers
Trucking's next leaders : fleets transitioning to new management as industry prepares for the road ahead / by Daniel P. Bearth -- Four generations and counting at C.R. England, Pride Transport / by Daniel P. Bearth -- Transport topics 2019 top 100 for-hire carriers -- Economic expansion drivers robust gains for top 100 carriers / Daniel P. Bearth -- Many carriers enjoy banner year for revenue growth / by Daniel P. Bearth -- LTL, parcel fleets grow, but outlook mixed in other sectors / by Daniel P. Bearth -- Refrigerated, flatbed carriers see surge in business / by Daniel P. Bearth -- North Carolina cultivates talent for careers in trucking operations / by Gregory Van Tighem -- Female executives advancing in trucking industry / by Daniel P. Bearth -- How J. Rayl Transport kept trucking after the loss of CEO Jeremy Rayl / by Brooke Bilyj -- A new generation of leaders : lead ATA participants set out to guide trucking's future / by Joe Antoshak -- LTL carriers see slower growth, but economic outlook remains positive / by Rip Watson -- A time of change in the LTL sector : YRC's labor deal, NEMF's bankruptcy / by Rip Watson -- A daughter comments on bygone age at NEMF / by Ashley Casiano -- How a business-savvy mother and her sons built Two Men and a Truck / by Marissa Gamache -- How to name a trucking company : fleet owners find inspiration from family, faith / by Daniel P. Bearth -- What will it takes to win in the 2020s? / by Rich Lesser, Martin Reeves and Kevin Whitaker.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- 2019 top 100 for-hire carriers For-hire carriers Includes index.
- Publication Date: 2019-6-24
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: 56 pages
- TRT Terms: Finance; Statistics; Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01710293
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 2 2019 11:35AM