Four stroke engines
Common rail retrofit achieved 11% fuel savings : engine and turbine management solution specialist Heinzmann retrofitted a common-rail (CR) retrofit conversion to a 40 year old vessel from the Swedish icebreaker fuel -- Big, deep... and more processing capacity than social media : it's not big, but deep data we need," said Kjeld Aabo, Head of New Technology for MAN Energy Solutions, two-stroke promotion. says Stevie Knight -- MAN sets VTA standard for 51/60DF engine : MAN Energy Solutions becomes first turbocharger manufacturer to establish VTA as standard for large-bore, four-stroke engines -- Total Lubmarine answers sulphur dilemma : the IMO sulphur cap represents a total upheaval for the maritime industry and one which is expected to distort the market for years to come -- The true value of a preventative maintenance strategy : Peter Fraser, Product Support Sales Manager for Finning (UK & Ireland), discusses why we should consider preventative maintenance expenditure as a positive means of achieving long-term savings.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 16.
- Publication Date: 2019-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 16-23
- TRT Terms: Marine diesel engines
- Accession Number: 01710288
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 2 2019 11:35AM