On the hook: lift capability raises significant questions : a large ship and heavy lifting kit might superficially seem to be well-matched, but scratching the surface uncovers two very different parameters, writes Stevie Knight -- MacGregor introduces first FibreTrac crane : MacGregor, part of Cargotec, has completed the construction of FibreTrac, the first fibre-rope offshore crane to enter the market -- Moonraker: more than 30,000 tonnes of lift : the UK is aiming to enter the offshore decom market with a splash: Moonraker currently in design in Singapore, will be capable of lifting over 30,000 tonnes at a time, writes Stevie Knight -- Huisman to build main Voltaire crane : Huisman has been awarded a contract for the design, engineering, construction and delivery of the main crane on Jan De Nut Groups newest offshore jack-up installation vessel Voltaire -- Damen winches now available to third parties.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 24.
- Publication Date: 2019-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 24-32
- Uncontrolled Terms: Deck machinery
- Accession Number: 01710287
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 2 2019 11:35AM