Charting a path to compliance : LR's CÓ verifier : LR's Product Manager for in-Life Services, Richard McLoughlin, discusses the first year of operation of LR's portal--CÓ Verifier--and the challenges of ensuring compliance -- The real EGCS bottleneck is indecision : Ecospray's Managing Director, Emanuele Gariboldi, notes that early ECGS decisions will mitigate supply chain tightness and short installation crew availability -- Looking beyond 2020 to swerve risks : shipowners must look beyond compliance ahead of 2020 or risk costly engine damage, writes Ole Skatka Jensen, CEO, Auramanne -- Make a smoother transition to 2020 through onboard testing : Scott Herring, Parker Kittiwake's Key Account Manager, discusses options to ensure compliance with the IMO's 2020 Sulphur Cap as the window to ensure compliance narrows.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 27.
- Publication Date: 2019-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 27-33
- TRT Terms: Exhaust gases; Motors; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Greenhouse gas mitigation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01710229
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 2 2019 11:34AM